Yield: 2-4 servings
Prep: 10 mins Total: 10 mins
This grape, avocado and arugula salad is fresh and light, and it makes for the perfect meal or side salad.
- 6 cups fresh arugula, loosely packed
- 2 cups halved seedless grapes, red or green or a mix
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts or pecans
- half a small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- balsamic vinaigrette (ingredients below)
White Balsamic Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar (or traditional balsamic vinegar)
- 2 Tablespoons honey or agave nectar, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
To Make The Salad:
Add salad ingredients to a bowl, and drizzle with vinaigrette. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
To Make The Vinaigrette:
Whisk all ingredients together for 30 seconds until combined.