This peanut butter pumpkin fudge has only 5 ingredients and comes together in minutes! Peanut butter and pumpkin belong together, especially in fudge.
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (I use Skippy Naturals)
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix; I use Libby’s brand)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line an 8x8” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Gather all your ingredients; making fudge is fast work.
- Place white chocolate chips and peanut butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir, then continue heating on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth. (Alternately, you can do this in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat on the stovetop. Just be sure to stir continuously.)
- Once chocolate and peanut butter are melted together and smooth (remove from heat if doing on the stovetop), immediately stir in the pumpkin puree, spice, and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan and let cool to room temperature on the counter. Chill until set, then cut into squares.
- Note: the fudge gets soft on the counter. Store in the refrigerator until serving.