2 ripe bananas
1 cup rolled oats (I use certified gluten free rolled oats)
1/3 cup chocolate chips (Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips) (or add-in of your choice)
(optional) dash of cinnamon
- Mash up bananas in a small bowl with a fork.
- Add in the rolled oats and mix together until fully incorporated.
- Mix in the additional add-in(s).
- Scoop with a spoon and drop a small ball of dough onto the tray.
- Bake at 350 degrees on a greased cookie sheet (or lined with parchment paper) for 13-15 minutes and slightly golden on top.
- Makes about 14-15 cookies.