- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 15 oz fat free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- salt and fresh pepper
- 32 oz spaghetti sauce
- 9 tbsp (about 3 oz) part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper.
- Spoon about one cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish (or use mini baking dishes if you want to freeze or share.
- Place a piece of wax or parchment paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles.
- Make sure noodles are dry.
- Spread 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture evenly over noodle.
- Carefully roll and place seam side down onto the baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining lasagna noodles.
- Spoon sauce over the noodles in the baking dish and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Makes nine lasagna rolls.
- To serve, ladle a little sauce on the plate and top with lasagna roll.